Eighth of an Akaushi/Angus Beef (Avg 52lbs) Deposit
Average 52 pounds of beef
SHIPPING IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE. ORDERS CAN BE PICKED UP IN EDNA, TEXAS OR DELIVERED LOCALLY.
There is a $375 Deposit REQUIRED to reserve an Eighth cow.
AVERAGE total price is $750 based on $6.5/lb hanging weight, plus processing fees. Pay the Deposit now, and the remaining balance on each order will be invoiced when the final weight/price is determined. Each order will contain an average of 52 pounds of beef.
Eighth of a premium Akaushi/Angus cow!!! Akaushi beef, also known as Red Wagyu, naturally contains intense marbling which is responsible for the palatability of the meat. Moreover, the marbling in Akaushi beef contains a higher percentage of monounsaturated fat (good fat) than any other beef in the United States. As a result, Akaushi beef has a rich buttery flavor as well as juiciness and tenderness throughout.
- Recommended for smaller families with 1-2 adults, 1 child.
- Packaging requires up to 75% of a standard-sized top freezer or a 25% of a small chest freezer.
- Each cut is individually wrapped, except some of the steaks which generally come 2 per pack cut 1.25” thick.
Package typically includes:
2-3 New York steaks,
2-3 Rib Steaks,
2 Sirloin Steaks or 2 sirloin tip steaks,
2-3 roasts, either arm, top, bottom, round and/or chuck,
and an average of 20-1 lb. packages of Martin Beef premium Akaushi/Angus Ground Beef.
Please note that the packages may vary slightly, but will typically include:
- 20-25% Steaks
- 25-35% Roasts and misc. cuts like stew meat and cutlets
- 40-50% Martin Beef Premium ground beef, depending on the size of the animal