Sixteenth of an Akaushi/Angus Beef (Avg 26lbs) Deposit
Average of 26 pounds of beef
There is a $225 Deposit REQUIRED to reserve a Sixteenth cow.
AVERAGE total price is $425 based on $7.5/lb hanging weight, plus processing fees. Pay the Deposit now, and the remaining balance on each order will be invoiced when the final weight/price is determined. Each order will contain an average of 26 pounds of beef.
Sixteenth of a premium Akaushi/Angus cow!!! Akaushi beef, also known as Red Wagyu, naturally contains intense marbling which is responsible for the palatability of the meat. Moreover, the marbling in Akaushi beef contains a higher percentage of monounsaturated fat (good fat) than any other beef in the United States. As a result, Akaushi beef has a rich buttery flavor as well as juiciness and tenderness throughout.
- Recommended for a single adult that likes to entertain or a couple.
- Packaging requires up to 40% of a standard-sized top freezer or a 15% of a small chest freezer.
- Each cut is individually wrapped, except some of the steaks which generally come 2 per pack cut 1.25” thick.
Package typically includes:
2-3 New York OR Ribeye steaks,
2 Tenderloin/Filets OR Sirloin Steaks,
1-2 roasts, either arm, top, bottom, round and/or chuck,
and 10-1 lb. packages of Martin Beef premium Akaushi/Angus Ground Beef.
Please note that the packages may vary slightly, but will typically include:
- 20-25% Steaks
- 25-35% Roasts and misc. cuts like stew meat and cutlets
- 40-50% Martin Beef Premium ground beef, depending on the size of the animal